Tuesday, January 26, 2010

01-26-2010



01-25-2010
Hello, It has been several days since I have taken the time to update you on my eBay life.
I decided to join OSIRockStars on eBay and it has taken up quite a bit of time. It has been a wonderful experience - I would highly recommend it if you are interested in "growing your business".



I also decided that I would like to rearrange my store categories to make them match actual eBay categories more closely. I believe this will make it easier for my customers to find items of interest.

I have spent the better part of the last two days listing many new items – some for auction – some fixed price & some store items. There is definitely something for everybody in this latest batch so be sure to check it out.



I am offering:


1.)Rochard Limoges France small cup (I believe it was originally part of a vanity set). The design has a tree on each side with blue and pink flowers. It measures: 2 ¾ inches diameter and is 3 ¼ inches tall.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.)Royal Staffordshire Pottery Wilkinson LTD England Ironstone. There are 4 - 6” bread and butter plates. The pattern is “Wheat” and features wheat branches around the verge of each plate. They are a warm, vintage ivory color. They do not have nicks, chips, or cracks but they do show signs of age. There are some color flaws with 2 of the plates.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3.)Shenango China New Castle PA USA Anchor Hocking “M – 41”. 6 3/4” diameter Salad Plate is ivory with dark green abstract design in center and on verge.


















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.)2 different patterns of Homer Laughlin China.

The ivory salad plate has a lead free glaze and is marked “USA HHC”















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ivory dinner plate is 10 ½” diameter and is marked ”Best China USA FFB – 1”






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5.)Early California – Rare authentic Vernonware 12 1/4” chop plate (round platter) This particular color was only made for 1 year from 1946-47. I believe the color is coral – it is monochromatic with all one color and then deeper shades of the same color form a ring design on the rim. This piece was made in USA at Vernon Kilns Calif. and is authentic Vernonware. Vernon has merged with Metlox and Poppytrail to form a much larger company.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!
Enjoy!
Viki

No comments:

Post a Comment